Monday, April 1, 2013

The Sota Magnetic Pulser

The Magnetic Pulser & Electromagnetic Therapy

The Magnetic Pulser provides balance to the body's existing natural electricity via a pulsed magnetic field. These gentle micro currents of electricity stimulate and energize living tissue by way of the conductive body cells.



What a way to compliment and sustain a healthy lifestyle.

It can be utilized anywhere on the human body. It can also be used on pets as well. That's right - it works for both people and pets. Some people even use the magnetic pulser on their plants.

Our body has been given the remarkable ability to heal itself through repairing and regeneration. While a great deal of this happens on it's own while we sleep, we can do our part with other natural remedies such as the Magnetic Pulser, which is one of several Electric Wellness Therapies readily available.

Non-electric Therapies, proper diet, appropriate exercise and positive thinking complete the package.

The Magnetic Pulser sits on a table between our two recliners. It gets used often while we are watching TV.

Magnetic Treatment & the Wellness Process

All comments regarding the benefits of this product are from either my own experience, family members, or some other individual and none of these written comments should be deemed as medical advice.

The current and most widely embraced hypothesis about electromagnetic therapy is that it attracts the iron in our hemoglobin, by which blood flow is increased and in turn improves both oxygen and nutrients. While all this is happening, unwanted toxins are being washed away.

This whole process ultimately impacts healing where ever the PEMFT (pulsed electromagnetic field therapy) is taking place.

I injured my back severely in my late twenties and then I fractured my 12th vertebrae via a ladder accident in either 1998 or 2001. New Xrays didn't reveal the fracture until 2005. This forced me into early retirement at the end of 2007.

I have had my Sota Magnetic Pulser for over two years. I wish I would have known about it before I had to retire.

When my back goes out big time, the right side of my rib cage shifts upward, and the left side shifts down. When that happens my breathing is definitely compromised and somewhat painful. It's times like that my recliner and the Magnetic Pulser come to the rescue.





Sota Instrument Reviews


I have read about great responses for bladder infection, healing FIP (feline infectious peritonitus), foot injuries, tooth aches, carpal tunnel, immune system, wounds and scratches, tissue regeneration, inflammation, circulation, fractures bones, skin diseases and HIV.

My wife feels better every time she uses the unit. The Magnetic Pulser goes with us on all extended trips.

My sister can now sleep through the night because she uses the Magnetic Pulser on her knee, and it only took four days to make that happen.


http://www.amazon.com/Sota-Model-MPG5-Magnetic-Pulser/dp/B0027UCPFE/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1359768688&sr=1-1&keywords=sota+magnetic+pulser
Sota Magnetic Pulser



  1. What Does the Doctor Say?
  2. Amazon
  3. Taking Your "Pulse"
  4. How Does This Unit Help the Wellness Process?
  5. More on Magnetic Pulsing
  6. The Magnetic Pulser and Sinus Wellness
  7. The Magnetic Pulser and Eye Wellness
  8. Share Your Thinking
  9. Amazon
  10. A Brief Description by an MD
  11. More Great Stuff on Amazon
  12. Another Magnetic Pulsator on Amazon
  13. More on Magnetic Therapy
  14. Please Share Your Electric Wellness Experience
  15. Other Floman Lenses






Another Natural Remedy to Consider

The Sacro Wedgy

The Sacro Wedgy was invented based on the original concept of using the hand and gravity to provide relaxation to the muscles and spinal alignment. It is used by both Massage Therapists and Craniosacral Therapists.

The sacrum is the wedge shaped bone in the center of your pelvis and just above your tailbone. It is often called the keystone of our anatomy.

I bought the sacro wedgy because of lower back pain and I thought it might be good to try a non-electric method as well. What a surprise I got.

Not only did it balance my spine and relax my muscles, but the very first time I used the unit, my sinuses began to clear up after just 15 minutes!!

I went to a Craniosacral Therapist back in 2010 for sinus issues that were interfering with my sleep patterns. I remember him doing the sacro part with his hand for about five minutes. I got relief, but it was only temporary.

At $50 a session my budget couldn't maintain that expense. Now I can get this same therapy for free seven days a week.

Now I use both the Magnetic Pulser and the SacroWedgy in my wellness regiment.

While I experienced immediate results, especially for my sinuses, this may not be the norm for everyone. The Sacro Wedgy is not to be considered as a quick fix approach, but it is definitely another great Home Health Tool to add to your Wellness arsenal.



No comments:

Post a Comment